Twilite Disc Jockey Academy
With more people entering the DJ industry, industry standards are increasing. Today’s clients are demanding high-quality professional disc jockey entertainment!
Twilite Disc Jockey Academy was established to professionally train disc jockeys to enable them to meet and exceed industry standards.
- For the novice, specific skills are taught to enable students to secure employment as a DJ
- For the working DJ, the program will enable students to take their business to the next level as we teach them how to own and operate their own successful DJ business.
This program will prove invaluable as it helps students to avoid the pitfalls of inexperience as we pass on our 35 years of experience in the DJ industry.
Exceptional DJ’s Need Exceptional Training!
- Exciting, innovative and comprehensive program designed to provide interested individuals all the necessary knowledge to become a professional disc jockey
- *For those students with special requirements, we offer a ten or sixteen day accelerated program.
Exciting, innovative and comprehensive program designed to provide interested individuals all the necessary knowledge to become a professional disc jockey
- Classroom theory training is done at our fully equipped training facility. In addition some classes are conducted in nightclubs and professional lighting stores in Edmonton, Alberta, providing an interactive and fun learning enviroment.
- A unique feature of the Twilite Disc Jockey Academy is the “NES” (Nightclub Enviroment Simulator) system. This simulator enables the student to perform before a “live” crowd, providing emmediate feedback from the instructor.
- An important aspect of the course is the practical training. All practical training is conducted under the supervision of a certified, experienced and professional disc jockey. The student attends functions that provide them with the opportunity to apply the skills and techniques they have learned in a live audience setting. These functions build confidence as the student assists in staging a successful evening.
- During each performance, the student will have an opportunity to participate in the staging of a successful evening. After each function the instructor will evaluate the session providing feedback to assist in the students progress.
- With the practical classes, the student is trained under the instruction of professional disc jockey. The student will attend functions with qualified instructor. This will provide an opportunity to apply skills learned in the classroom as well as interacting with an audience. During each performance, the student will have an opportunity to participate in the staging of a successful evening.